Saturday, September 24, 2011

Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AscPOozwYA8
Positives: It's slow enough to keep up with
Challenges: [ ] F#minor... Eric sometimes plays the barre on the 2nd fret (the one I know but can't do fast enough) and other times plays another version of it... [ ] C# [Fm] If I could finally nail those barre chords, I'd be set.... practice practice practice!!!

 A    E    F#m
Would you know my name,
D    A           E
If I saw you in heaven,
  A      E       F#m
Would it be the same,
D    A            E
If I saw you in heaven,

F#m      C#
I must be strong,
Em         F#
and carry on,
Bm         E7
Cause I know I don't belong,
   A
Here in heaven.

| A   E/G# | F#m  | D  E7sus4 E7A  |

A          E       F#m
Would you hold my hand
D      A     E
If I saw you in heaven
A    E      F#m
Would you help me stand
D A    E
If I saw you in heaven

F#m       C#  Em              F#
I'll find my way, through night and day
        Bm              E7
Cause I know I just can't stay
   A
Here in heaven

C        G/B      Am
Time can bring you down
  D         G   D  Em D G
Time can bend your knee
C      G Am
Time can break your heart
         D       G
Have you begging please
  E
Begging please

(Intro)

C     G
Beyond the door
D    Fm
There's peace I'm sure.
C G
And I know there'll be no more...
D7   G
Tears in heaven

Repeat vers 1 and chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment