Sunday, September 18, 2011

Samba Pa Ti by Carlos Santana

I started to  learn to play this last week ... well let's put it this way... I'm learning to play a sort of version of it within my own beginner limitations ... using Marty Schwartz's of guitarjamz.com lessons shown below. As of today, I'm able to play most of the first lesson, at speed. I'm now trying to weave in the rest of lesson 1 and then onto lesson 2. After I've gotten both lessons learned, I'll do a recording of my progress... to mark the beginner's level to look back on in 18 years (ha ha). Won't it be fun, when I'm an accomplished player to look back on these early fits and starts.


Marty Schwartz .... Lesson 1

Lesson 2


I found this backing track... but it's not very sync'd with what I'm playing, ends on the wrong chords... not sure what's going on wrong... so I'll set it aside till I learn more what I'm doing.




No comments:

Post a Comment