Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Live Forever by Oasis

original
a cover by bethanhorton18

[NOTE: I've tried like crazy to determine if the "Am7" used in this song
is really an "Am", but since the two chords are so similar sounding, I
couldn't be sure. Anyways, I'm pretty sure it's an "Am7" during most of
the song, but an "Am" at the end when Liam's singing "Gonna live forever"
over and over.]


Verse 1
-------
G        D
Maybe, I don't really wanna know
Am7
How your garden grows
C      D
I just wanna fly


Verse 2
-------
G D
Lately, did you ever feel the pain
       Am7
in the morning rain
      C        D
as it soaks it to the bone


Chorus
------
Em      D
  Maybe I just wanna fly
   Am7
Wanna live I don't wanna die
   C
Maybe I just wanna breathe
      D       Em
Maybe I just don't believe
D
Maybe you're the same as me
    Am7
We see things they'll never see
    Fmaj7
You and I are gonna live forever


End of the song alternates   Am   and   Fmaj7  while Liam's singing
"Gonna live forever" again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment